SMARTER LIVES 2015 | Innovative Solutions
For An Aging Society
SMARTER LIVES offers a platform for providers and end-users offering / searching new ICT-based or ICT-related solutions and services to secure ageing well for older adults living in their private homes, in alternative forms of housing and in residential care.
The event will take place on the 11th of June 2015 in Innsbruck, Austria. In 2015 no entrance fee will be charged.
Solution providers get the huge opportunity to interactively place and present their products in order to:
• Find new business partners
• Get in contact with care giving organisations and networks and their caregivers
• Get access to Austrian pilot regions
• Get feedback directly by older adults
SMARTER LIVES is aimed at the general public in order to raise awareness for the requirements of an ageing society. By matching supply and demand within a practice-oriented and end-user-driven social event, SMARTER LIVES supports the innovation potential for future solutions.
- Get the latest trends and solutions in the context of Active Assisted Living, Smart Technologies and Smart Services
- Get your problem solved – Contact organizations offering or seeking solutions
- Get to know key R&D players offering consultancy and services to companies