Present your solution to a broad public – both local and international
The AAL – Exhibition integrates various national and international organizations offering new as well as innovative solutions for an active and assisted living in old age. In addition to that, solutions in terms of ICT and financing (business models, insurances) are welcome as long as they focus on that customer segment.
SMARTER LIVES is open for all kinds of national and international organizations offering new and innovative solutions for an aging society and its health- and care sector:
- Suppliers of AAL or AAL-based products, systems and services
- National and international AAL research and development projects
- Suppliers of technology in fields of Smart Home, Smart City, Smart Environment etc.
- Suppliers of general ICT-solutions (telecommunication, mobile devices etc.)
- Suppliers of general mobile or social services, which offer or want to offer technical services
- Suppliers of service and maintenance concepts
- Suppliers of solutions for accessible living and life
- Suppliers of insurance with new financing models
As SMARTER LIVES is not limited to a specific application area, the solutions may be appropriate for health care, security, comfort, lifestyle, information and communication, multi-media, fitness, habitation, smart textiles, smart homes or smart services.
West-AAL – Austria’s largest pilot region for AAL solutions – ensures that end-users, care organizations and their managing directors are actively participating in this event.
Before visiting the demo sites / show flats (see Side Event) the AAL – Exhibition enables visitors to get in touch with solutions and solution providers. Guided tours are provided during the exhibition and at the side events by research assistants.